The below describes how you should set up daily Ad Request reporting in Publica with IRIS.TV.
For clients who wish to send Ad Request data to IRIS.TV via automated emails from Publica, please follow the below steps.
Setting Up Ad Request Reporting:
Your IRIS.TV representative will provide you with an email alias you can use to send your Publica reporting to.
The report should contain the following dimensions:
- Supply Hierarchy
Country -- region, if possible
- "iris_context" KVPs required
- In the "Group By" Field, the user will select Custom values that apply to iris_context and iris_id i.e. "Custom 5" and "Custom 6" under "Other Dimensions" in order to break out the requests, responses, bids and impressions that passed in these custom values for IRIS.TV.
The following metrics:
Total Ad Requests
- Total Pod Slot Opportunities or equivalent (if applicable)
- Total Impressions
- Attached CSV or in-email data.
- The file cannot be password protected or a link to a portal or website.
Last updated: 05/27/2021 - Draft